Mobile Home Insurance

Mobile home insurance is designed to meet the needs of owners of mobile homes that are anchored to the ground.

Mobile home insurance from Farm Bureau can help protect when a covered loss causes damage to the structure.

If your mobile home is less than five years old, you may choose repair or replacement cost coverage. This coverage will pay for a new (similar) mobile home if your home is destroyed by a covered loss.

Garages need to be insured separately. Structures other than garages are covered for up $2,500; higher values can be insured separately.

In-ground patios, sidewalks and driveways are covered for up to $10,000 per occurrence; increased coverage can be purchased.

In addition to insuring the structure of your mobile home, Farm Bureau can help you protect your personal belongings. It is also important to add liability insurance coverage in case someone is injured while visiting your home or you accidentally injure someone or damage their property while away from your home. For increased liability coverage, consider .

The cost of your insurance, your premium, depends on the coverage you need and any discounts available to you. By insuring your mobile home in combination with personal property, liability, vehicle and other insurance needs, you can save money with our one-deductible, customizable package policy, Farm Bureau Member's Choice (available in select states).

Talk to a Farm Bureau agent today for a mobile home insurance quote.

IMPORTANT: The information and material contained on this Web site is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any security or any insurance product in any jurisdiction. No security or other insurance product is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities, insurance or other laws of such jurisdiction. Not all products are available in all states. Exclusions, limitations and reductions may apply. This Web site briefly highlights Farm Bureau's insurance policies and their benefits. The contract is contained only in the policy. Farm Bureau products are offered by Farm Bureau agents -- for more information about any Farm Bureau product, please contact your local agent or nearest office using the Agent Locator.

Home Inventory
Create a complete and accurate listing of your possessions.

Equipment Breakdown Coverage
Protect all your home appliances and home electronic systems for just $2 per month.

Related Links

Securities & services offered through FBL Marketing Services, LLC+, 5400 University Ave., West Des Moines, IA 50266, 877/860-2904, Member SIPC.

Property-casualty insurance products are offered through Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company+* and Western Agricultural Insurance Company+*/West Des Moines, IA and are intended for residents of AZ, IA, KS, MN, NE, NM, SD and UT.

Fixed life insurance and annuity products are offered through Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company+*/West Des Moines, IA and are intended for residents of AZ, IA, ID, KS, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, OK, SD, UT, WI and WY.

Variable life insurance and annuity products are underwritten by an insurance company that is not affiliated with our companies.

Agent must be a registered representative of FBL Marketing Services, LLC to discuss mutual funds or variable products.

+Affiliates *Company providers of Farm Bureau Financial Services

Terms and Conditions
Using this site means you accept its terms.
Buy SSL Certificate
©2014 FBL Financial Group, Inc.