It’s no secret that being a parent has its rewards and its challenges. Somewhere among cooking nutritious meals, helping with homework and teaching good manners, parents also need to teach their kids about money, including planning for expected expenses, splurging, saving and giving.
Not sure where to start? Contact your local agent to get a copy of our new magazine, Beyond the Piggy Bank. We're sharing creative ways to get everyone involved. Topics range from tikes to grads, including:
· How to Talk to Your Kids About Money
· How Much Does it Cost to Raise a Child?
· The Great Allowance Debate
· Understanding Your Paycheck
· What to Save & What to Spend
· Graduating to the Next Step
Visit your local Farm Bureau agent to pick up your copy.
More Popular Life and Family Articles: