Our Giving Priorities
Families and Communities
Health and Wellness
Applicants must represent a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization that has received 501(c)(3) status from the IRS.
Farm Bureau Financial Services does not accept sponsorship applications for the following:
- Organizations, projects or programs outside of our 14-state marketing territory. (Arizona, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Wisconsin)
- Political parties, campaigns, candidates or partisan organizations
- Sectarian or denominational religious groups
- Construction/renovation projects
- Dues or memberships
- Incomplete applications
Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis by the Charitable Contributions Committee. Requests must be submitted by 5 p.m. (CT) March 16, June 8, September 14, and November 30 to be considered for the next quarter. All applicants will be notified by the Iowa Farm Bureau’s Community Resource Office in writing, please allow six weeks from deadline date.
Submission of application and supporting documentation
All applications must include the following for consideration:
- Completed application form
- Event budget and/or current financial statement that lists major revenue categories and major expense categories. If current figures are not available, a projection can be substituted
- A current copy of the requesting organization’s W-9 form
- List of the organization’s board with officers indicated
- Event brochure or invitation, flyersor other marketing materials
- For questions, contact Ronnette Vondrak, Manager Community Resources, at 1-515-225-5460.