Once you have the Identity Theft Services and Fraud Expense Coverage on your Farm Bureau Member’s Choice policy, you will receive instructions with your updated declaration page that explains how to get started. The first step is to register an account on www.FBFS.com.
To register an account on www.FBFS.com
- Click here to register for a FBFS.com account.
- That will take you to your “My Account” page.
- From your “My Account” page, click on your policy number.
- Click the link on the left side of the page that says, “Add Credit Monitoring.”
- Confirm your e-mail address and the names of the individuals you would like to enroll (maximum of two per policy), then submit your request.
To activate the credit monitoring service
If the date of your request is on or after the policy renewal date printed on your policy, within 24 hours, you will receive an e-mail from CyberScout™ containing your personal credit monitoring code(s) and an activation link to the enrollment website, where you will enter your code. If the date is before the policy renewal date, you will not receive the e-mail with your credit monitoring code(s) until the policy renewal date shown on your policy. Each person will need to enroll separately, using a unique code. Once you’ve completed the verification process, your credit monitoring will be activated.
Note: If you have difficulty signing up for your credit monitoring service, please call Farm Bureau Financial Services’ online support center at 1-800-814-5570.