Answering Your Questions
Below are some commonly asked questions regarding registering for account access. If you have additional questions, please contact FBFS.com Customer Service at 800-814-5570, Monday – Friday between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM, Central Time.
How do I register for account access on FBFS.com?
- Click on the Sign In/Up tabor while on the Login Tab, select the "Account Registration" link. Note: Ensure you are using information for the owner/first name insured on the policy for filling out the form.
- Click “Create an Account” and follow the steps required to establish your username and password
- Confirm the information you entered is correct, then click "Submit."
- You will be asked to authenticate your account by a text code sent to your mobile device or by answering questions
Why should I register for account access on FBFS.com?
Registering for an account on FBFS.com allows you to view your detailed policy information, make a payment, file and track a claim, view your statement, view the daily prices for variable product subaccounts or log communication history with your agent.
Why is the username I entered not accepted?
Many times, a username is not accepted because it already exists. You cannot duplicate anyone else’s username and therefore, you must choose a different one. It may also be due to the requirements. Usernames are required to include at least six, but no more than twelve letters and numbers. Special characters are also not accepted.
Why is my password not accepted?
Passwords are required to include a combination of at least six but no more than twelve letters and numbers. If you are under or over the limit the password will not be accepted. If only letters or only numbers are used this will also not be accepted, it must be a combination of both. Special characters are also not accepted.
Why can’t I view my policy(ies) when I log in?
This could be caused by one of the following reasons:
- When registering for account access on FBFS.com using a Farm Bureau Member’s Choice policy (auto/home/property), you must be the first named insured on the policy to be granted access. For a life insurance policy you must be the owner of the policy.
- All information entered on the registration form must match the information on the policy, such as your name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Policy may no longer be active.