Meet the Team
Our team is committed to offering quality products and exceptional service. Any time you have questions, we’re just a phone call away. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to serving you.
I was born and raised in rural central Kansas and spent 11 years in the Kansas City area before relocating to western Kansas in 2012. I joined the Leoti office in May 2014. I work alongside Berta to help ensure that our new and existing clients have the appropriate insurance coverage in place to meet their changing needs.
You can find me in the Tribune office every morning and the Leoti office every afternoon. Give me a call or stop by!
Education & Experience
- B.A., Art History, Fort Hays State University
- M.S., Management, Argosy University
- Over 20 years of Customer Service experience
- 15+ years of Account Management experience
- 10+ years of Business Development experience
- 10+ years of Leadership/Management experience
- Serving Farm Bureau clients since May 2014
- FHSU Alumni Association
- Greeley County 4-H, Club Leader and Sketching/Drawing/Painting Project Leader
- Greeley County Extension, Executive Board Member
- Property-Casualty, licensed in Kansas
- Personal Lines, licensed in Kansas
- Crop, licensed in Kansas
- Health, licensed in Kansas
- Life, licensed in Kansas