RBC Clearing & Custody, a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, provides clearing and execution services for FBL Marketing Services, LLC. The referenced product and/or service is made available through that relationship.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Additional Accounts and Services
Additional Accounts and Services
Looking for a financial solution?
Contact a local advisor and get answers personalized to you.
We’ve Got You Covered
We know that having an array of tools to help manage your finances can open new avenues. That’s why we work closely with Royal Bank Canada (RBC) to offer options that can benefit you today and far into the future.
Cash Management Solutions
RBC Cash Management Account: Easy access to cash in a brokerage account. The following benefits are included with the account:
- Visa® Platinum Debit Card: A check card with no foreign transaction fees, complimentary extended warranty protection service and access to more than 800,000 domestic and international ATMs and 400,000 bank branches around the world
- Unlimited check-writing
- Unlimited ATM fee waivers
- Integrated RBC Google Pay and Apple Pay mobile wallet options
- Mobile check deposit
RBC Credit Access Line: Fast and convenient access to funding for all types of contingency planning scenarios and liquidity needs, such as refinancing high-interest debt, smoothing over a temporary interruption to income, meeting real estate financing needs, investing in a business, rebuilding a home after a disaster, financing a major purchase or satisfying a tax obligation.
- Simple account opening: No setup, maintenance, unused or cancellation fees
- Streamlined underwriting; typically established in under 3 days
- Once approved, clients can access funds quickly online
Professional Trustee Services
Enlisting the services of a professional trustee can help ensure that your Trust will be administered according to your wishes and written objectives. The trustee’s main responsibility is to interpret and carry out the instructions written in the trust document, impartially and without conflict of interest, while maintaining sensitivity to the needs of all beneficiaries. Because of the partnership between RBC and Farm Bureau Financial Services, this is all done in collaboration with your financial advisor.
Full services include:
- Complete automated accounting and record keeping
- Regular statements listing all account transactions and assets with market value
- Tax cost basis and estimated income
- Preparation of the tax return for the trust and of tax information letters to beneficiaries
- Collecting income
- Paying bills
Always on Your Side
Effective financial management is intertwined with the relationship you have with your financial advisor. When you can trust them to make suggestions and find answers, you can be confident in your financial choices. That’s why Farm Bureau advisors always focus on what’s best for you.